Das Treffen der Generationen

Die Toyota Supra Community für alle Supra Generationen

Toyota Supra A90

Besitzer der fünften Generation des Toyota Supra sind begeistert, denn was Leistung und Fahrdynamik hat der neue Supra A90 alle Erwartungen übertroffen.

Toyota Supra MKIV

Bekannt aus dem Fast & Furious Film, kam im Juli 1993 die vierte und bisher letzte Generation des Toyota Supra auf den Markt. International wird dieser Typ "Supra MKIV" genannt.

Toyota Supra MKIII

Anfang 1986 wurde die dritte Generation des Supra vorgestellt. Sie ist zugleich die erste, die nicht mehr mit dem Namenszusatz Celica vermarktet wurde.

Celica Supra (MK2)

Die zweite Generation wurde im Herbst 1981 präsentiert und hatte mit dem neuen (170 PS) starken 6-Zylinder-Motoren einen komplett eigenständigen Antrieb.

2000GT & Supra MK1

Der von Frühjahr 1978 bis Sommer 1981 gebaute erste Supra wurde noch als Spitzenversion der Celica zuerst in Japan und später in den USA angeboten.

Was man so erlebt beim Verkauf über \"Autoscout\" ..... | Forum

Stefan-MA70 Driver
    Hallo allerseits,

das wollte ich doch mal hier posten:

Habe letzte Woche eines meiner Autos in Autoscout inseriert und natürlich aus der ganzen Welt mehr oder weniger wichtige Mails bekommen.

Da ich das Auto bereits nach einem Tag verkauft hatte, habe ich allen die per E-Mail angefragt hatten kurz und knapp geantwortet, daß das Auto bereits verkauft sei.

Eine Anfrage war diese:

=========================================================================
    Hello, just looked at your car and i am interested in buying. Please could you come back to me with the best price.
    Thanks
    Andrew Meyer

Bitte kontaktieren Sie ihn unter:

Name: Andrew Meyer
    E-Mail: [EMAIL]meyer.andrew@ymail.com[/EMAIL]
    =========================================================================

Naja, gutmütig wie ich bin habe ich auch dem Typ gestern per Mail mitgeteilt, daß das Auto verkauft ist - heute kam dann DIESE Mail von ihm:

==========================================================================
    Thank you so much for your reply, I am ready to buy your Car, but my main aim of writing now is because i also have a Business Proposal for you. I am a captain with the United Nations troop in Iraq , on war against terrorism, Based in the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Iraq come this year, I have been deployed to come and work in your country's military base soonest. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly the United States and the European Union on the war against terrorism, The reason I contacted you is because I will need a car for myself.

On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of 6.2million USD. This was recovered from one of our raids on terrorists here in Iraq because they keep most of their money at home for evil activities which they normally get through illegal deals on crude oil.

Based on the suffering we undergo here some of us do meet such luck. It happened that I went for this raid with the men in my unit and I decided to take it as my share for my stress here in this evil land filled with suicide bombers.

I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money. It is under my power to approve whoever comes forth for this money.

I cannot move this money to the United States because I will be in Europe for about 3 years, so I need someone I could trust and deal with. If you accept, I will transfer the money to Europe where you will be the beneficiary because I am a uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount so I need to present someone as the beneficiary. I am an American and an intelligence officer, for that I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service .I just need your acceptance and all is done.

Please if you are interested in this transaction I will give you the complete details you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully, I decided to find someone that is real and not imaginary which is the reason I went to a secured car site so I can be sure whom I will be dealing with is real, I believe I can trust you, where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which is secured so nobody can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details to you.

If you are interested please send me your personal mobile number so I can call you for further enquiries when I am out of our military network. I am doing this on trust, you should understand and you should know that as a trained military expert I will always play safe in case you are the bad type, but I pray you are not. 6.2million USD is a lot of money which is the dream of anyone.

I await your contact details so we can go on. I will give to you 30% of the sum and 70% is for my dream. I hope I am fair on this deal.

Regards,
    Capt. Andrew Meyer
    ===========================================================================

Was für Vollidioten sind daß, die so einen Schwachsinn schreiben ????

Denken die ich bin auf der Nudelsuppe dahergeschwommen ????

Also echt, es gibt nix, was es nicht gibt........

Oxwall Community Software