Search
en

Owners of the fifth generation Toyota Supra are thrilled about that car

In July 1993, the fourth and so far last generation of the Supra came on the market. Internationally, this type is called " Supra MKIV ".

In early 1986, the third generation of the Supra was introduced. It is also the first that has not been marketed with the suffix Celica.

The second generation was presented in the fall of 1981 and had a completely independent drive with the new (170 hp) 6-cylinder engines.

The first Supra built from spring 1978 to summer 1981 was still offered as a top version of the Celica first in Japan and later in the United States.

German spec audio | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Supra MK4 » Technik (OEM)
    Oct 1 '12
    Hello fellow supra lovers,

Wondering if the german spec mk4 supra ever came with the 7-speaker system and how do I know if mine did?
    Oct 1 '12
    "ossar" schrieb:

Wondering if the german spec mk4 supra ever came with the 7-speaker system and how do I know if mine did?

No it didn't. Only US-Spec and some J-Spec versions came equipped with the subwoofer.
    Oct 1 '12
    Just look under the passenger seat. Thats the place where normaly the stock ampfiler is located. If there is any wiring harness, check if that is speaker cable and check your trunk for mounting holes for the woofer.
    :grinning:
    Oct 2 '12
    "Japanfanatic" schrieb:

"ossar" schrieb:

No it didn't. Only US-Spec and some J-Spec versions came equipped with the subwoofer.

Thanks, too bad. I thought the euro versions got equipped with everything possible.
    Do you know what stereos were available, cd changer etc? Part numbers?

"KingSchnitte" schrieb:

Just look under the passenger seat. Thats the place where normaly the stock ampfiler is located. If there is any wiring harness, check if that is speaker cable and check your trunk for mounting holes for the woofer.
    :grinning:

No amp there, there is a wiring harness but only one connector. I have the oem amp so I'm missing a harness, part number 82166-14100