Search
en

Owners of the fifth generation Toyota Supra are thrilled about that car

In July 1993, the fourth and so far last generation of the Supra came on the market. Internationally, this type is called " Supra MKIV ".

In early 1986, the third generation of the Supra was introduced. It is also the first that has not been marketed with the suffix Celica.

The second generation was presented in the fall of 1981 and had a completely independent drive with the new (170 hp) 6-cylinder engines.

The first Supra built from spring 1978 to summer 1981 was still offered as a top version of the Celica first in Japan and later in the United States.

Toyota Supra 6-Speed "Big Diff" 220mm, NEW 3.26 R& ... | Forum

Zur Anzeige aus unserer Facebook Gruppe

Toyota Supra 6-Speed "Big Diff" 220mm, NEW 3.26 R&P + NEW TRD LSD installed + 6-speed axles/hubs
    $4,500 - Pompano Beach, FL

My *asking price* is OBO shipped to lower 48, I will go $4k firm picked up in pompano beach.

I purchased this about a year ago and never got to install it. Since then another project has taken priority over the MKIV, and unfortunately this must go now. The pictures show the TRD LSD, but they were taken before it was professionally installed into the diff.

--

-The TRD Diff and ring/pinion are new and installed into the housing. All you need to do is add fluid.

-Everything else (hubs, axles, stub shafts, diff housing, diff cover and Titan ear mounts) have about 37k on them.

-The diff housing and cover have been sand blasted and housing has been repainted. They came out great.

-It is a USDM pumpkin.

-New ring and pinion on the TRD diff. Seller wasn't sure about the history of the previous ring and pinion so he replaced it.

--

I am open to partial trades + cash, for ECUMaster Black, 2JZ stuff, turbo stuff, wheels, etc.