Das Treffen der Generationen

Die Toyota Supra Community für alle Supra Generationen

Toyota Supra A90

Besitzer der fünften Generation des Toyota Supra sind begeistert, denn was Leistung und Fahrdynamik hat der neue Supra A90 alle Erwartungen übertroffen.

Toyota Supra MKIV

Bekannt aus dem Fast & Furious Film, kam im Juli 1993 die vierte und bisher letzte Generation des Toyota Supra auf den Markt. International wird dieser Typ "Supra MKIV" genannt.

Toyota Supra MKIII

Anfang 1986 wurde die dritte Generation des Supra vorgestellt. Sie ist zugleich die erste, die nicht mehr mit dem Namenszusatz Celica vermarktet wurde.

Celica Supra (MK2)

Die zweite Generation wurde im Herbst 1981 präsentiert und hatte mit dem neuen (170 PS) starken 6-Zylinder-Motoren einen komplett eigenständigen Antrieb.

2000GT & Supra MK1

Der von Frühjahr 1978 bis Sommer 1981 gebaute erste Supra wurde noch als Spitzenversion der Celica zuerst in Japan und später in den USA angeboten.

EU 2021+ Supra B58B30C or B58m3001 ? | Forum

Position: Forum » Supra MK5 » Technik
    Andreuniverse
    Hey everyone, I'm new here.
    First of all, my apologies for writing in English, I've only recently moved to Germany and my German is still a work in progress.
    I've been eyeing a Supra ever since I've got an insiders tip that there was a manual gearbox coming (a long while ago)! Now finally it's here, but today I was shocked to find out that in the Eu we didn't get the 380hp update on the 2021 models! 🤷🏻‍♂

So, wondering: do we still get the updated engine (B58m3001) with the individual exhaust ports and the lower compression pistons but detuned to 340hp? Or is it still the B58B30C version of the engine that the car had since launch?

I've looked around online for this info but so far no luck finding it, so I'm hoping that here in the forum you guys would be able to clear this out for me.

Ps: I did a test drive on a 2020 Supra recently… what a drive! The car was so much better than I expected! The front grip is ridiculously good, holy crap!
    Oxwall Community Software