Search
en

Owners of the fifth generation Toyota Supra are thrilled about that car

In July 1993, the fourth and so far last generation of the Supra came on the market. Internationally, this type is called " Supra MKIV ".

In early 1986, the third generation of the Supra was introduced. It is also the first that has not been marketed with the suffix Celica.

The second generation was presented in the fall of 1981 and had a completely independent drive with the new (170 hp) 6-cylinder engines.

The first Supra built from spring 1978 to summer 1981 was still offered as a top version of the Celica first in Japan and later in the United States.

teflon braided fuel line kits £220 - Stanley, Dur ... | Forum

Zur Anzeige aus unserer Facebook Gruppe

teflon braided fuel line kits
    £220 - Stanley, Durham, United Kingdom

I’m doing another round of these. I’ve just ordered 5 sets. These are a full plug n play fuel line setup to replace your old rusting lines. They come with everything supplied for a perfect oem fit. These are stainless steel Teflon braided do won’t rust, and will flow 750hp where as stock runs out of flow at just over 600.
    Kits include
    -6an Feed and return lines
    Pulsation damper bypass kit
    Hi-flow fuel filter
    All fittings and adaptors to make the kit plug and play.

I’m prepared to let the first 3 kits go for £200 delivered to the UK. (International postage will be extra).

Cheers
    John