Supra generations

The Toyota Supra Community for all Supra generations

Toyota Supra A90

Owners of the fifth generation Toyota Supra are thrilled about that car

Toyota Supra MKIV

In July 1993, the fourth and so far last generation of the Supra came on the market. Internationally, this type is called " Supra MKIV ".

Toyota Supra MKIII

In early 1986, the third generation of the Supra was introduced. It is also the first that has not been marketed with the suffix Celica.

Celica Supra (MK2)

The second generation was presented in the fall of 1981 and had a completely independent drive with the new (170 hp) 6-cylinder engines.

2000GT & Supra MK1

The first Supra built from spring 1978 to summer 1981 was still offered as a top version of the Celica first in Japan and later in the United States.

Greddy hat keine Knete mehr... | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Supra MK4 » Tuning
    Suprano
    So wie es aussieht ist Greddy pleite ...

Trust (Greddy) Declares Bankruptcy

Japan’s largest credit research company Teikoku Databank announced that automotive parts manufacturer Trust filed for bankruptcy on September 10th, 2008. Trust also known abroad as Greddy is reported to be approx US$60M in debt.

In February 2008, Trust reported declined annual sales of US$53M. Loan payments totallying US$43M became a burden and was forced to file bankruptcy to the Tokyo District Court.

Trust was founded in 1976 and employs 190 workers producing exhausts, springs, turbo chargers and car electronics. A US subsidiary, Greddy Performance Products was founded in 1994 to expand overseas sales. In 1998 Trust reported annual sales of US$80M but since then sales had been declining.

People have been telling me all morning about this. Taro at GT Channel sent me the details. Ouch is all I can say. On the flip side, there’s plenty more of the pie for everybody else now. Who will take advantage of this? HKS? (probably) Apexi? (possibly) Power Enterprises (maybe) Blitz? (na…). Good luck to Greddy if they plan on restructuring. Greddy is responsible for the growth of the US tuning market in a big way with their CARB legal turbo kits and stuff, but I hope they stop polluting the tuning world with dumb ass piggybacks though…
    Oxwall Community Software