Search

Im Juli 1993 kam die vierte und bisher letzte Generation des Supra auf den Markt (Modellcode JZA80), die bis August 2002 gebaut wurde.

Anfang 1986 wurde die dritte Generation des Supra vorgestellt.Sie ist zugleich die erste, die nicht mehr mit dem Namenszusatz Celica vermarktet wurde.

Die zweite Generation wurde im Herbst 1981 präsentiert.Auch sie war immer noch als Derivat des Celica Liftback erkennbar, hatte aber mit den neuen (170 PS) starken 6-Zylinder-Motoren einen komplett eigenständigen Antrieb.

Der aus dem James Bond Film bekannter 2000 GT wird von der Supra Community aufgrund des Reihen 6-er und der Coupe Form als der UR-Supra gesehen.

My Wheels | Forum

jazz
Dez 14 '06
Ok guys thanks to you guys i dont remeber the names but i copied exetrminators wheels these are coming tommorow with my tyres fitted but for now iv got the pics the guy sent me enjoy, oh these are 19x12 rear and 19x9.5 fronts, so thats 0.5 inch less the exterminators wheels back and front

s105.photobucket.com/albums/m212/sam121_2006/jazz1/
Don Driver
Dez 15 '06
Nice rims. Very impressive.
jazz
Dez 15 '06
thanks i added pics of my un finished car, it should be all sprayed and complete this month, im also spraying the carbon silver
Japanfanatic DrIvEr
Dez 15 '06
Very nice, I'm waiting for the pics of the wheels mounted:blush:
jazz
Dez 15 '06
il get tha done hopefully today just a glimpse see how they look, il keep you guys updated as you lot helped me with the wheels
McGregory Driver
Dez 15 '06
Wow, very hot.

I like the combination with black and white/silver on supras
a trial rear bumper with a diffusor would be my favorite, too
Peter10654
Dez 15 '06
HEY Jaz !!

Looks fantastic. Good choice in my opinion.

Good luck with your beauty :blush:

Cheers

Peter
jazz
Dez 15 '06
dont worry guys i already have the trial rear going on with do luck side skirts arriving today
AustrianSupra Driver
Dez 15 '06
Post Pix when you have `em on the car ! :sunglasses:
jazz
Dez 15 '06
will do mate, did you buy that car in your avtar from the uk? someone called burt
AustrianSupra Driver
Dez 15 '06
Original geschrieben von: jazz
will do mate, did you buy that car in your avtar from the uk? someone called burt

no, I bougt it stock in Munich and built it here in Austria :blush:
it´s a left side driver :blush:
ANKRacing DrIvEr
Dez 15 '06
jazz, your lady is hot :blush:...like these rims :blush:
jazz
Dez 15 '06
cheers guys, i dont think my wheels are coming today as i was told they were sent to be delivered for today but as soon as i get them il post pics, my car still looks ugly but let me complete the project and il post you guys with the pics
jazz
Dez 16 '06
ok can you guys help me i havent yet recived the wheels but i just want to know what adjustments will need to be made to make these fit? i do know that the rear arches have to be cut or rolled and also i need a set of coilovers but will i need any adjustments to the chassis? or wheels alignement? if mr exterminator reads this or the guy who owns this car www.mkiv.de/galleryshow_64.htm can you please tell me what adjustments where needed?
Japanfanatic DrIvEr
Dez 16 '06
Original geschrieben von: jazz
if mr exterminator reads this or the guy who owns this car www.mkiv.de/galleryshow_64.htm can you please tell me what adjustments where needed?

That's SUPRAT88H's Supra, shoot him a PM:wink:
jazz
Dez 17 '06
i emailed him ages ago but he never replied can anyone on here pm him and show you this thread as i dont understand this forum language and dont know how to pm him?
SupraT88H Driver
Dez 17 '06
Hi Jazz I think for 9,5 and 12x19 there is nothing to cut . You have to roll the fenders .
And make Pictures please .

Marc
jazz
Dez 18 '06
you made my day id like to thank all you guys very much for helping me with these wheels thanks to you lot my car will look nice, and also you lot will be the first to see the pics before the uk mkiv forum, il keep you guys posted, my wheels should arrive today if i get a chance il upload some snaps