Das Treffen der Generationen

Die Toyota Supra Community für alle Supra Generationen

Toyota Supra A90

Besitzer der fünften Generation des Toyota Supra sind begeistert, denn was Leistung und Fahrdynamik hat der neue Supra A90 alle Erwartungen übertroffen.

Toyota Supra MKIV

Bekannt aus dem Fast & Furious Film, kam im Juli 1993 die vierte und bisher letzte Generation des Toyota Supra auf den Markt. International wird dieser Typ "Supra MKIV" genannt.

Toyota Supra MKIII

Anfang 1986 wurde die dritte Generation des Supra vorgestellt. Sie ist zugleich die erste, die nicht mehr mit dem Namenszusatz Celica vermarktet wurde.

Celica Supra (MK2)

Die zweite Generation wurde im Herbst 1981 präsentiert und hatte mit dem neuen (170 PS) starken 6-Zylinder-Motoren einen komplett eigenständigen Antrieb.

2000GT & Supra MK1

Der von Frühjahr 1978 bis Sommer 1981 gebaute erste Supra wurde noch als Spitzenversion der Celica zuerst in Japan und später in den USA angeboten.

Neue AEM Version Gen2 auf der Sema in Las Vegas vorgestellt. | Forum

Position: Forum » Supra MK4 » Tuning
    DerKrieger DrIvEr
    Es gibt wohl bald ein 2te Version der AEM hier ein Paar Infos:

The Gen2 EMS is being worked on right now and is running on lots of development cars. The basic Gen2 main board supports 12 sequential injectors and 8 individual coils.

The Gen2 main board by itself will only drive saturated injectors. If the application needs peak & hold drivers they are added on the adapter board. So if you ask tech support if the Gen2 supports P&H drivers they will likely answer "no".

However, when designing the new adapter board for the Supra we asked for opinions from a few respected guys out there and were told very clearly that it needed native P&H drivers on board. So the Gen 2 EMS for the Supra does indeed have 12 internal peak & hold injector drivers.

Sorry for the confusion. Most of the tech support guys will assume you are asking about the generic gen2 PnP computers and they will not have P&H.

Also, the transmission control is totally redone in this unit. The shift firmness is now fully adjustable from soft to hard rather than the current bone jarring sharpness of the current box. Additionally, the lock up converter will work properly.

As to the manufacturer and reliability. The only thing the Gen2 EMS main board shares with the Gen1 EMS is the length and width. The entire board design and manufacturer are totally changed.

Last but definitely not least, let me address the release schedule. The Gen2 EMS will start shipping around the end of this year but that does not necessarily mean the Supra will be shipping then (We have multiple gen2 PnP EMS's in development right now, STi's EVO etc... besides the Supra). At this point I think the Supra will be first out of the gate but only extensive testing will tell for sure and we aren't at the point where I can make that call yet. We have not announced the Gen2 Supra EMS yet nor assigned a price (trying to keep it the same but can't promise anything). The one on display was used since it was the only one I had that was already laser etched with the "Gen2" on the case. Please don't hold your breath and expect this to be out in the next week, it's NOT coming. I am thinking January but it could easily be later. Maybe earlier.

http://gregnakano.com/blog/series2ems.jpg

cu Andy
    Seiten: 1 2 »
    Oxwall Community Software